Monday, July 4, 2016

Yankee Doodle Blazer

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!

Each year most of us spend July 4th with family and friends around a pool having BBQ. This day should always be remembered as a day of independence, and we should be thankful that we live in a country that allows us to speak and live freely.

I found this blazer at Banana Republic and knew it would be perfect for so many different occasions! First, it's perfect for work. Second, I love it paired with jeans! And third, I'll probably wear it over a dress...of course! I'm so predictable...LOL! When I tried it on, the first thing I thought of was "Yankee Doodle Dandy". I feel very patriotic in this blazer. Like I should be marching with a flag and singing "The Star Spangled Banner"!

I hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July!
 photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png





Blazer: Banana Republic//Jeans: Old Navy//Sandals: Sam Edelman//Tank: H&M//
Lip Stain: Sephora//Watch: Michael Kors//Earrings: Old 

Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.