Friday, April 21, 2017

Vertical Stripes

This spring there has been two trends that I have really been into. Florals (HERE and HERE) and stripes. 

I found this romper one night while doing some on-line browsing and thought, "Hmmm this is cute." So when I saw it in the store I figured why not try it on? Now, if you have been reading The Simple Glamazon for a while you know I love a jumpsuit and a romper! This piece already had 3 stars by default! 

Once I tried it on and discovered how well it fit, it was a must. The great thing about wearing vertical stripes is that it makes you appear longer. If you are shorter and want to look taller find pieces with vertical stripes! It will help give the illusion of length and sometimes thin out your waistline. I also love how the back has an opening. On a hot day when the wind catches it just right you get a treat! WINK WINK... 

This romper turned out to be everything I thought it would be, so I think I'll pat myself on the back for a good find! 

Courtney 
Romper: Forever21+//Sandals: JustFab//Handbag: JustFab
Watch: Michael Kors//Earrings: Old (similar


1 comment

  1. U look 5 stars!! Id love to see the wind catch this. ;) This looks really sexy from the back- I love the last picture. Ur thighs are gorgeous too. ;) x x xx

    ReplyDelete

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.