Thursday, August 23, 2018

Perfect for Church

 Cardigan: c/o JustFab//Ponte Pants: Old Navy//Bodysuit: ASOS
Booties: c/o JustFab//Sunglasses: Le Specs//Watch: Michael Kors
Earrings: Banana Republic//Hand Bag: JustFab

Am I the only one that struggles with what to wear to church on Sunday? Every Sunday I wake up and think to myself, "What am I going to wear?"

The church I attend doesn't have a strict dress code so I could pretty much wear anything. Because the rules are so relaxed, I feel completely trapped by choosing what to wear! I always have to think about what the rest of my day is going to be like. Am I going to meet someone for lunch afterwards? Am I going to go to the grocery store? Am I going to come straight home? What my plan is for the day is always a deciding factor on what I am going to wear.

I always feel like I should be covered as well. Not because I feel the need to be modest but because it's always so cold! Growing up I remember going to church and it was always so hot. My mother and every lady around us was fanning themselves with one of those cardboard sheets with a popsicle stick glued to the back. Nowadays, churches have amazing air conditioning because I freeze every Sunday.

Here's the outfit I wore to church this past Sunday. It was perfect for the auditorium, however when I got outside I was a little warm. When I say that I'm ready for sweater weather I mean I am ABSOLUTELY READY for the weather to change. This cardigan worked out perfectly because it gave me just enough coverage and I didn't  freeze!
 photo Courtney_zpsa7ea05a2.png

1 comment

  1. The rules are "relaxed" at your church? Does that include morally and also the religious teachings they have? Be careful as there are many many churches that do not follow the high standards God has written in the Bible. God is Holy and this should be reflected in the religion that truly follows him. Also, the cross you wear on your neck- do you realise that Jesus did not die on a cross? Do some thorough research on the matter please. Also take note of Exodus 20:4,5 in line with this matter please. I say this to help you, not to judge you. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.