Thursday, September 7, 2017

Dream Birthday

Dress: Forever21+(similar)//Sandals: Sam Edelman//Sunglasses: PERVERSE//Watch: Michael Kors//Earrings: Banana Republic//Necklace: Old 

As you probably already know, each year I like to take a Birthday vacation and escape the pressures of throwing a party or planning a dinner with friends. I always feel like there is so much pressure when the day should be about me. I am constantly checking on people or wondering if anyone will show up. Call me selfish or self centered, but I figure since I spend 364 days of the year (or 365 in a leap year) not focusing solely on me, why not take one day to myself?! Well, in this case...10 days.

I was recently traveling through Europe with one of my cousins and our first stop was Paris. Now, when I think of Paris I of course think of the Eiffel Tower and all its glory and beauty. And since Paris is the center for anything artistic in the world, why not make the Eiffel Tower the place to have my dream birthday shoot?!! 

So we got up early one morning and headed over to the Trocadero and started shooting. Since this is a prime tourist attraction we anticipated a lot of people meandering in and out of our shots. However, the other tourist were respectful of our vision and walked around us. The men trying to sell us Eiffel Tower trinkets...not so much. 

In the end we got our shots and my dream birthday shoot came true! I was floating for the rest of the day! 

xx
Courtney

1 comment

  1. Dang u look incredible. If id seen u id have had to ask ur cousin to take a hike while I took u to dinner. Sorry cousin! x x

    ReplyDelete

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.