Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Not Your Boyfriends Jeans

Jeans: c/o dressbarn//Bodysuit: Forever21+//Heels: Sam Edelman//Watch: Michael Kors//Handbag: JustFab// Earrings: Banana Republic

I would've never thought I would be in to the current trend of embroidered denim. Well I definitely am! This fall I planned on stocking my wardrobe with as much floral as possible. So the idea of having great floral patches on comfortable jeans makes me one happy lady.

I think I may have received some unexpected inspiration from my trip to Europe. I saw flowers everywhere. In gardens, on tables, in paintings, and on delicious pastries! Maybe the universe is telling me something? Okay I hear you! 

Not only does the floral detail make me happy, but these boyfriend jeans are super soft and at a wallet friendly price point! Whenever I get a new pair of jeans I always take into consideration how long it will take to break them in. Is the price worth it? There is no need to break these in! YAY! And for a whopping $40.00 you have no choice but to buy them. 

Well played dressbarn..well played. 

XX
Courtney 


1 comment

  1. I know u done heard it all...so with me just being honest..i wish i knew that u wanted me as much as i want u...stay sexy

    ReplyDelete

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.