Monday, September 11, 2017

Falling For Floral

Dress: ASOS//Shoes: Sam Edelman//Handbag: JustFab//Sunglasses: PERVERSE//Watch: Michael Kors//Earrings: Banana Republic

Labor Day may have marked the end of summer but it has not marked the end of anything floral for me! 

I found this dress on ASOS before my 10 day European vacation. I was planning on wearing it for a nice dinner for my birthday, but I was way too consumed with seeing as much as I could before I left that I completely forgot about it! There it sat in my luggage waiting to be worn and there it stayed. 

What a bummer right? NO!! I have plenty of time to wear this amazing dress! Summer may officially be over according to the calendar, but it's still 90+ degrees in Los Angeles and I plan on wearing this gem until it's cold. 

The floral pattern, ruffle detail, and the opening in the front makes it perfect for a night out on the town. 

XX 
Courtney 
 
 
 




Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.