Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Ready for Fall

Dress: c/o ChicSoul//Boots: SMASH Shoes//Clutch: Forver21 (old) Similar Here//Watch: Michael Kors//Earrings: Banana Republic 

Now that we are officially in fall it is time to confess about the color schemes I have been eye-balling since summer. Maroon and Burgundy have been colors I saw coming from a mile away! I was trying to keep my eye out for new styles and trends, but I found myself coming right back to this color. It's sexy, chic, and can easily be paired with so many different options! For this post I wanted to  keep it simple (of course!) and pair it with these tan boots that I am absolutely obsessed with from SMASH Shoes. I plan on pairing this color with navy, army green, and even a mustard yellow. So stay tuned! 

I found this dress at ChicSoul which is another great on-line retailer. I have talked about how much I love on-line retailers before, but let me tell you why ChicSoul is especially wonderful. All of their pieces are very versatile. Which you know is a deal breaker for me. I need to dress it up and down! As I browsed through the site, I saw so many pieces that I could easily add to my closet. The pieces were right on trend. I saw florals, muted colors, in addition to all the pieces speaking to my inner bohemian child. Oh! I forgot to mention the price points! TOTALLY AFFORDABLE! 

I definitely plan on spending more time at the ChicSoul site! Head over and take a look. I can guarantee you will find something you like! AND use code GLAM20 for 20% off your order.
 
Tell them I sent you! 
XX, 
Courtney 







Post a Comment

© The Simple Glamazon. Design by FCD.